Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 2 Day 1

Picture yourself three years from now. Tell us about what you see! What about five years? Ten years? Twenty?

Three years from now I plan to be in college. Five years from now I plan to be working on my Master's degree. Ten years from now I plan to have a job and maybe starting a family. Twenty years from now I plan to be working and supporting my children in school! 

 Explore the Aspirations in Computing website (the link is above) and tell us what you learn about the program. When is the application due? Go through the award winners. Can you find any current or former YWiC campers or instructors?

The application is due by November 2. Previous or former YWiC instructors or campers: Analyssa Martinez, Arianna Matinez, Elena Davidson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment